Forum for people to discuss topics that relate to UFO, Aliens, Weapons, conspiracy theories and anything else.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

introduce youself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sundia
Novice

PostSubject: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 pm

thought we needed an introduction thread.

hi im sundia! i found out about this forum through reptileforums.co.uk.

have fun!
Back to top Go down
The_Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:39 pm

sundia wrote:

have fun!

Hiya Sundia,

Welcome to Conspiracy Hunters!!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://conspiracyhunters.top-me.com
sundia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm

The_Hunter wrote:
sundia wrote:

have fun!

Hiya Sundia,

Welcome to Conspiracy Hunters!!!

cheers cheers

woop... lets do some major promotion!
Back to top Go down
The_Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Thats what is needed lol!! I am currently on a chat room for alien people lol trying to get people to come a sign up. I will be on this till the early hours and then on it again tommorow so hopefully there should be a nice flow of people soon.
Back to top Go down
http://conspiracyhunters.top-me.com
sundia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 pm

The_Hunter wrote:
Thats what is needed lol!! I am currently on a chat room for alien people lol trying to get people to come a sign up. I will be on this till the early hours and then on it again tommorow so hopefully there should be a nice flow of people soon.

wicked. will prob take a little while to get lots but try to aim for about 100 per week Smile its a good target Smile
Back to top Go down
T-R-S
Novice

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Hello everyone, I am... well, I have decided to call myself T-R-S... here.

I would say that I have a rather eclectic knowledge base, and a bookmark on Wikipedia. Smile

Please forgive me ahead of time, I can be opinionated and rather outspoken at times, but that doesn't mean that I think less of you. As a forumer or a person.

I am encouraged and excited to get in on this site at what seems to be the ground floor. I will try to do what I can to spread the word about this site.
Back to top Go down
oldhippie56

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Learn about it on a unnamed drug forum. Hi there.
Back to top Go down
Equaliser

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

drunken Hi all. This looks like a great new forum. I'm a bit of a sceptic------- haven't seen a ghost, haven't seen a UFO, is Elvis still alive or even Mike Jackson------ mmmmmm prove me wrong!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-R-S
Novice

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Equaliser wrote:
drunken Hi all. This looks like a great new forum. I'm a bit of a sceptic------- haven't seen a ghost, haven't seen a UFO, is Elvis still alive or even Mike Jackson------ mmmmmm prove me wrong!!!!!!

Hello to you too! I am also a bit of a skeptic, but I have found that through the course of research and debunking... there are still a persistent few that defy explanation, and will at the very least leave you scratching your head.

One of the exciting parts is when, in your reading and "consumption" of other forms of media, you start to see connections that you hadn't originally seen at the outset.
Back to top Go down
TheTruthForAll

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey guys, girls, my names Adam, I also found this site on the net I belong to another forum like this that I just joined This is to the guy who wanted a lil more proof and something to persuede him a bit, check out disclosure press confrence on google or youtube its by Steven Greer.. its something like 100 ppl.. interviewed plus another 300 off camera.. that are going before congress.. to tell them and prove to them there are aliens.. check it out also.. project camelot on youtube google or there website.. has so many hrs of video's watch those amoung doing your own reaserch.. but I've believed for along time.. im 23.. i proved myself reading books, and realizing all these documented cases in the 1800's and ancient times b4 we had "capabilities" to fly planes even hot air ballons.. amoung many other things.. but anyway there will always be dis-informists... put there by the gov't who speak half truths, amoung other people who like to embilish or tell stories.. but amoung the 1000's and 1000's of reports.. of sightings, landings, nasa, gov't officials coming forward(the people who you leave your lives in their hands coming forward).. Ya sometimes you gotta wade thru the bs.. to find the truth but it is out there.. and all we can do is educate ourselves.. and want love and peace and to do the right thing, and to bring the truth to the foreground so we can go on to save ourselves and Gaia.. Im a strong believer and I knew this since i was 17 that life is fucked this isnt how it should be there only way to avoid "Their Matrix" lol, is to go back to who we were... preferably move the the country.. but grow our own food, raise livestock, invent or reaserch.. free technologys.. me and my buddy.. invented wrote down the plans for free energy.. (its now invented) he told me a few years after shit man.. some one beat us to it!.. haha but w/e its needed and if no one brings it to the public.. because of money for oil.. and everything else.. thats killing our planet.. we gotta do it ourselves.. thats the only way.. Truth for everyone.. peace and love.. and f Uck dumb "born into riches" people controlling us and manipulating our world.. also other vids to take a look at.. Zeitgeist, Esoteric Agenda, Loosechange v2.. The Fall of the rebulic.. O ba ma Deseption.. any1.. have any questions need more info.. let me know... I knew i was here for something more for a long time.. I just haven't completly, found out exactally what that is.. but i know im gettin close

-Adam
p.s as you can tell.. haha im not willing to sit back anymore.. Im Usually a very shy person.. Inless i really know you.. but recently i go up to random people on the bus and anywhere.. on my way to work.. and try and spread that spark of knowledge and thirst for it.. im always multi tasking watchin vid's, reading, eating to and from work.. all the time.. the only limits we have as a entity.. is those we place on ourselves or that people place on us.. nothing never.. anything seriously..

This message for everyone.. but mostly.. guy under me equal..

"drunken Hi all. This looks like a great new forum. I'm a bit of a sceptic------- haven't seen a ghost, haven't seen a UFO, is Elvis still alive or even Mike Jackson------ mmmmmm prove me wrong!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
vampalin

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 am

Hi there im a 16 year old student who have woken up and wanting to know more about the corruption of politics and the coming police state among other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduce youself   

Back to top Go down

introduce youself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conspiracy Hunters :: Conspiracy Hunters Home :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: