Forum for people to discuss topics that relate to UFO, Aliens, Weapons, conspiracy theories and anything else.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-R-S
Novice

PostSubject: Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am

A friend of mine made this a couple years back as a joke. This sub-forum area was a little vacant and I wanted to get it started with a bit of a laugh.

Our group had this running joke about the Sasquatch. One of us spent "a little time on the inside," due to a misunderstanding. Story goes that on the inside there was this guy who was apparently "kinda" messed up. In the course of his apprehension, dude jumped the wrong fence and fell into/onto a transformer at a power distribution station, and lived. The guy said the experience opened his eyes and could now see the invisible Sasquatches everywhere. When ever something odd happened, like a door that hadn't closed all the way, latched seemingly on it's own... the guy would exclaim, "I see you over there Sasquatch! Messin' with that door knob!"

So, when weirdness cropped up we also started blaming the Sasquatch.

Back to top Go down
The_Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:52 am

Lmao thats hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
http://conspiracyhunters.top-me.com
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 pm

loool sasquatch!
Back to top Go down
sundia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:04 pm

hehe thats actually quite funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)   

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch! (j/k, this one is for the lols)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conspiracy Hunters :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: